Friday, June 5, 2009

Triumph

Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm not sure if i previously mentioned my involvement in student council over here because yes i am a member. And i love it. I never would have thought either. But we basically get to complain about our program and think of solutions for problems. One for example is one that I brought up as it is very pertinent in my life. The toilet seats in some of the bathrooms were broken and uncomfortable to use. So during one of our meetings I informed the teachers in charge that the toilet seats were in need to be changed and two weeks later we had new toilet seats. I feel like I have the power to change the world (or my dumb program) one toilet seat at a time. :) Who knows what I'll be able to do next!

11 actual class days (that is if i dont skip any!)
20 days till my program is over
36 days till I am home

WHOOOOOO.

1 comment:

  1. Changing the world... one toilet seat at a time. I LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete